Want to Join our Club? Simply complete this membership form online. Then print it, and mail it to the Bar Harbor Garden Club.
2018 Community Events
- April, Arbor Day Tree Planting
- May 17th, St. Croix District Meeting
Club Supported Projects
- Beatrix Farrand Garden
- Blue Star Memorial Marker
- Butterfly Garden at Charlotte Rhodes Park
- Historical Society Heirloom Garden
- Land and Gardaen Preserve
- Local Nursing Homes
- Pemetic Elementary School
- Student Conservation Assoc.
- Student Scholarships
- Tremont Consolidated School
- Wild Gardens of Acadia
- "Youth Activities"
Book Donations to Local Elementary SchoolsDr. Marc E. Gousse, Superintendent of the Mount Desert Regional School System, accepts copies of “THE FRIGHTENED FROG, An Environmental Tale” from Pamela Bowie, BHGC Youth Activities Chairperson. Learn more . . .