The Bar Harbor Garden Club was organized in 1934. We are located on Mount Desert Island off the coast of Maine.
Our mission is to promote the love of horticulture, to protect and conserve our natural resources, to provide educational opportunities, to contribute responsibly to civic and environmental needs, and to enjoy the fellowship of our members.
We are members of:
- National Garden Clubs, Inc. — http://www.gardenclub.org
- New England Region
- Garden Club Federation of Maine — http://www.mainegardenclubs.org
- St. Croix District — http://www.mainegardenclubs.org/St.html
2011 – 2013 Bar Harbor Garden Club Officers
- Michaeleen Ward, President
- Virginia Radle, Vice President
- Barbara Loveland, Secretary
- Floy Ervin, Treasurer
- Ruth Cary, Historian