Want to Join our Club?
Simply complete this membership form online. Then print it, and mail it to the Bar Harbor Garden Club.
2016 Community Events
- Thanking Veterans A Veteran’s Day Ceremony at the Blue Star Memorial Marker, 1/3 mile from the head of MDI on Route 3, will take place at 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 11.
- November (TBA). Christmas Decorating at Woodlawn, Ellsworth.
Club Supported Projects
- Beatrix Farrand Garden
- Blue Star Memorial Marker
- COA Project Canopy
- Butterfly Garden at Charlotte Rhodes Park
- Harbor House Children’s Garden
- Pemetic Elementary School
- Tremont Consolidated School
- Historical Society Heirloom Garden
- Land and Garden Preserve
- Valentine Tray Favors
- Wild Gardens of Acadia
- Youth Activities
Author Archives: admin
The VFW and Bar Harbor Garden Club thanked Club member Tom McIntyre and Ozzie Watterson, husband of Club member Alana Watterson, at their Veteran’s Day wreath-laying ceremony on November 11th. The men were responsible for resetting the pole for the … Continue reading
The Bar Harbor Garden Club will hold its monthly meeting at GARLAND FARM on Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 1 p.m. Parking will be available at 475 Bayview Drive, Bar Harbor. Please join us for a workshop on designing a … Continue reading
The National Garden Clubs (NGC) and their affiliate organizations offer various educational contests for children at the pre-school, elementary, middle and high school levels. Winners of the local Bar Harbor Garden Club (BHGC) competitions went on to compete within the … Continue reading
Jan McIntyre was awarded the prestigious Stella J. Dearborn Award at the June 2016 Garden Club Federation of Maine Convention. The award is bestowed to the ‘Best All-Around GCFM Gardener’. She is a member of the Bar Harbor Garden Club … Continue reading