INGE C.B. WEBER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP — The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage and financially aid students and graduates who are interested in a future major or majoring in horticulture, floriculture, landscape design or botany. The deadline is May 1. Click here to download the application instructions and form.
Want to Join our Club?
Simply complete this membership form online. Then print it, and mail it to the Bar Harbor Garden Club.
2015 Awards Received by Our Club
During the June-2015 Garden Club Federation of Maine Convention, several awards were presented to our club in recognition for outstanding achievements. The awards were accepted by Dianne McMullan. Read more...
2016 Community Events
- September 1 - 5, Blue Hill Fair Booth.
- Monday, October 31, GCFM Fall Convention at the Augusta Civic Center.
- Veterans' Day, Placing of the Wreath Ceremony at Blue Star Memorial Marker located along Rt-3 in Bar Harbor 1/3 mile from the head of MDI.
- November (TBA). Christmas Decorating at Woodlawn, Ellsworth.
Club Supported Projects
- Beatrix Farrand Garden
- Butterfly Garden at Charlotte Rhodes Park
- Harbor House Children’s Garden
- Historical Society Heirloom Garden
- Land and Garden Preserve
- Valentine Tray Favors
- Wild Gardens of Acadia
- Youth Activities