Spring cleanup at Harbor House’s ‘PlayGarden’
Want to Join our Club?
Simply complete this membership form online. Then print it, and mail it to the Bar Harbor Garden Club.
2017 Community Events
- Earth Day TBD
- Arbor Day TBD
- Memorial Day A Ceremony at the Blue Star Memorial Marker, 1/3 mile from the head of MDI on Route 3
- Bar Harbor Garden Tour July 22
Club Supported Projects
- Beatrix Farrand Garden
- Blue Star Memorial Marker
- COA Project Canopy
- Butterfly Garden at Charlotte Rhodes Park
- Harbor House Children’s Garden
- Pemetic Elementary School
- Tremont Consolidated School
- Historical Society Heirloom Garden
- Land and Garden Preserve
- Valentine Tray Favors
- Wild Gardens of Acadia
- Youth Activities
Book Donations to Local Elementary Schools
Dr. Marc E. Gousse, Superintendent of the Mount Desert Regional School System, accepts copies of “THE FRIGHTENED FROG, An Environmental Tale” from Pamela Bowie, BHGC Youth Activities Chairperson. Learn more . . .